Are you interested in how to check Access bank account balance on MTN or any other Nigerian line? We’ll show you all the steps and methods for doing this in Nigeria.
Access bank is one of the biggest banks in the country at the moment. With millions of customers all around the states, the financial institution has certified their importance and willingness to aid their customers with their banking processes with lots of devices and options that ease the banking process.
As we all know banking procedures are generally strenuous and time-consuming especially in a country as populated as Nigeria. Hence, lots and lots of time is spent on a daily basis in banks.
But thanks to advancements in technology, banking institutions are gradually and continually easing customers’ stress by providing online banking options for customers. Over time a significant amount of banking activities have been made possible in the online space through the internet, websites and apps.
Access bank is one of those banking giants in Africa that is readily adopting the options that the digital space offers for banking procedures. Hence, lots of their operations can be run and administered digitally. Now customers can do various things like check their account balance and much more on various digital spaces like the internet and apps.
If you’re looking for an easy and convenient way on how to check your Access bank account balance anywhere, then Access bank has made a way on how to check your access bank account balance via various methods.
Follow the following steps as prescribed below in this article to check your access bank account balance.
How to Check Account Balance on Access Bank Online
You can check your Access bank account balance online using Access bank internet banking. However, you must have registered for Access bank Internet banking before using this method. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official Access bank Internet banking using your browser
- Then Login with your Access Bank online banking “Username” and click Continue.
- Enter your “Password”, then click on Login to sign in to your Access bank online banking dashboard.
- After signing into your Access bank account, then navigate to accounts to check your balance.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance with USSD code – Step 1
This option is for users who have a smartphone or phone which supports USSD.
- Simply dial *901*0# ussd code. With the help of this all-new Access bank code, users can administer to themselves banking operations like checking their access bank account balance and sending or transferring money to other accounts via their mobile phone. Via online banking and USSD customers can now pay bills, make money transfers, airtime recharge and other transactions from almost anywhere in the country without going to a bank.
- In order to use this option, you must do so via a registered line connected to your bank account.
need to register? Here’s a brief and concise rundown of how to register your line with your bank account to ensure that you can do banking services via that line without any hitches.
How to Register Your Line with your Access Bank Account
Dial *901# to link or register your line with your bank account. Select the “register” option as displayed on the screen. Enter the last 4 digits of your active ATM card. Create a 5 digit pin for the banking made easy option as displayed on the screen.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance on your Phone – Step 2
- Dial *901*00# on your access bank registered phone number.
- Authenticate using a 4 digit security code.
- Put in the last 4 digits of your BVN (Bank verification number) you can create a security code using the menu or any given option for this purpose.
- Your access bank account balance should be displayed.
- If the process fails, ensure you have not skipped any of the aforementioned steps in this procedure.
You can also check your access bank account balance without USSD. Users can now check their account balance via SMS.
How to Check Your Access Bank Account Balance via SMS on Your Phone – Step 3
- Compose an SMS in the given format – BAL(space) Account Number e.g BAL 1234567890
- Once that is done, send it to 08160000612After sending your account balance should be displayed on your screen.
- Charges for this service cost #5. If the process fails, ensure that you followed all the highlighted processes as shown in the article.
How to Check Access Bank Balance on MTN, Airtel & Glo
Checking your Access Bank account balance On MTN is done via USSD code, not just for MTN but for Airtel, Glo and all mobile networks in Nigeria.
- How to use Access Bank Internet Banking
- How to get Access Bank Loan
- Access Bank Code for Checking Balance, to transfer Money & More