Updated on July 22, 2023
Hey Friend, do you want to keep an eye on your Access Bank account without the fuss of visiting a branch or logging into an app?
Are you interested in how to check Access Bank account balance via email or with USSD Code? We’ll show you all the steps and methods for doing this in Nigeria.
We’ve got you covered with incredibly quick, easy and efficient methods that won’t leave you scratching your head. Whether you’re an MTN or Airtel user, checking your account balance has never been this simple!
Access Bank is one of the biggest banks in the country at the moment. With millions of customers all around the states, the financial institution has certified their importance and willingness to aid their customers with their banking processes with lots of devices and options that ease the banking process.
Access Bank is one of those banking giants in Africa that is readily adopting the options that the digital space offers for banking procedures. Hence, lots of their operations can be run and administered digitally.
We get it; life can be a whirlwind, and you might not always have the time to dive deep into your bank accounts. But worry not, because we’re about to spill the beans on how to say goodbye to the hassle of waiting in long queues or trying to remember endless codes – these methods are quick, straightforward, and totally hassle-free.
So, if you’re ready to take charge of your financial game and stay updated on your Access Bank Account balance in a jiffy, grab a cup of coffee (or your favourite beverage) and let’s dive right in on how to check your access bank account balance via email, as well as using those nifty codes on your MTN or Airtel phone.
Let’s get started, shall we? 🚀
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance via email
Access Bank Nigeria doesn’t usually send account balances to the email of their customers as a security measure. However, you can contact Access Bank via their email channel “firstname.lastname@example.org” and ask them for your Access Bank account balance.
492 People are Reading: How to Block Access Bank Account
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code on MTN & Airtel
Check your Access bank account balance with code using your MTN or Airtel line by simply dialling *901*0#. However, in order to use this option, you must do so via a registered line connected to your bank account.
The Access bank code (*901#) allows customer can administer to perform transactions like checking their Access bank account balance, paying bills, buying airtime and sending or transferring money to other accounts via their mobile phone on their bank account without the need for internet-enabled smartphone banking operations from anywhere in Nigeria without going to a bank or with any mobile phone.
How to Check Account Balance on Access Bank Online
You can check your Access bank account balance online using Access bank internet banking. However, you must have registered for Access Bank Internet banking before using this method. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official Access Bank Internet banking using your browser
- Then log in with your Access Bank online banking “Username” and click Continue.
- Enter your “Password”, then click on Login to sign in to your Access Bank online banking dashboard.
- After signing into your Access bank account, then navigate to accounts to check your balance.
How to Register Your Line with Your Access Bank Account
Need to register your line with your Access bank account? Here’s a brief and concise rundown of how to register your line with your bank account to ensure that you can do banking services via that line without any hitches:
- Dial *901# to link or register your line with your bank account.
- Then Select the “Register” option as displayed on the screen.
- Next, enter the last 4 digits of your active ATM card.
- Create a 5-digit pin for the banking made easy option as displayed on the screen.
621 People are Reading: How to Open Access Bank Account Online
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance on Your Phone
- Dial *901*00# on your access bank registered phone number.
- Authenticate using a 4-digit security code.
- Put in the last 4 digits of your BVN (Bank verification number) you can create a security code using the menu or any given option for this purpose.
- Your access bank account balance should be displayed.
- If the process fails, ensure you have not skipped any of the aforementioned steps in this procedure.
You can also check your access bank account balance without USSD. Users can now check their account balance via SMS.
How to Check Your Access Bank Account Balance via SMS
- Compose an SMS in the given format – BAL(space) Account Number e.g BAL 1234567890
- Once that is done, send it to 08160000612After sending your account balance should be displayed on your screen.
- Charges for this service cost #5. If the process fails, ensure that you followed all the highlighted processes as shown in the article.
How to Check Access Bank Balance on MTN, Airtel & Glo
Checking your Access Bank account balance On MTN is done via USSD code, not just for MTN but for Airtel, Glo and all mobile networks in Nigeria.
More Banking Content You Might Like:
- How to Check BVN on Access Bank
- How to Activate Transfer Code Access Bank
- How to Use Access Bank Internet Banking
- How to get Access Bank Loan
- Access Bank Code for Checking Balance, Transfer Money & More
- How to Check Account Balance on First Bank
- How to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
- How to Check GTB Account Balance