Access Bank Plc is a Nigerian commercial bank that is part of Access bank group – a financial conglomerate with a presence in over 6 African countries and the UK. Access Bank is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Access bank USSD code allows you to connect with your access bank account are perform different types of transactions. You can use the Access bank code to check for your account balance, check for BVN, get a loan, buy airtime or recharge another person’s phone, check for your account number, transfer money, and open a bank account.
The Access Bank Code is *901# for any Access Bank customer who wants to perform transactions on their bank account without using internet banking or a mobile app.
You can use *901# to recharge your phone or buy airtime for your family and friends. Access bank’s *901# ussd code is a very versatile tool for using your access bank account and we will explain the different ways you can use the access bank code for different things.
Access Bank Code to Open Account
You don’t have to fill out a form and end up waiting in a queue to open an access bank account in one of its branches. You can open an account using your mobile phone. It is a zero account, so you don’t need a minimum balance.
To open an account with an access bank, follow these steps
- Dial *901# on the phone number you want to connect to the account
- Next, you will be required to input your personal details name and surname, address, etc.). You can also add your BVN if you have one. Access Bank will send you an SMS notification with your account details.
Access Bank Code to Check Account Balance
It is important to note that if you want to use the Access bank code to check your account balance then you’ve to use the phone number linked to your access bank account.
The Access bank USSD code for checking your account balance is *901*5#. Once you dial the USSD code you’ll receive an SMS with your access bank account balance.
Any time you check your account balance with the Access bank code, N10 will be deducted from your account.
Access Bank Code for Loan
The code for getting a loan with access bank code is *901*11*1#. After you dial this access bank USSD code for a loan just follow the instructions. The other ways to get an Access bank loan are Access bank Internet banking, Access bank’s Mobile app and the Quick Bucks App
Access bank Code to Buy Airtime & Recharge for others
The code to buy airtime using Access bank for your number is *901*amount#. e.g *901*500#. Dont forget to use this access bank code on the phone number you used to open your Access Bank Account.
The access bank USSD code for buying airtime or recharging for others is *901*Amount*Phone Number#. e.g *901*500*07047645571#
There are no extra charges when you use the Access bank code to buy airtime or recharge.
Access Bank Code for Account Number
If you’re like me who doesn’t bother to store your account number in your head. Using the access bank USSD code to check your account number is an easy way to find out your phone number if you need it urgently.
The access bank code for checking your account number is *901*4*4*3*. Dial it then enter the last 6 digits of the ATM card linked to the account. If that doesn’t work then follow these steps to get your account number:
- Dial *901# on the number linked to your Access bank account.
- Select 4 – Other services
- Next, select 4 – Enquiry Services
- Next, enter 3 – Account number Enquiry.
- Next, you’ll be asked to enter your ATM card number.
- Input the last 6 digits of your ATM card number and press send and your Access bank account number will be displayed.
Access Bank Code for Transfer of Money
The Access bank code to transfer money from your bank account to another access bank account is *901*1*AMOUNT*Account number#.
The Access bank USSD code to transfer money from your access bank account to another bank account is *901*2*Amount*Account number#.
The Access bank code for checking your BVN (Bank Verification Number) is *565*0#. This is the only used code you’ll need to check your BVN on your access bank account.
Access Bank Code to Block Atm Card
The code to block your access bank atm is *901*11#. You can block the atm card from any phone number.
However, you will need to provide the phone number you used in registering for your access bank account and your PIN number.
Access Bank Code to pay for DSTV & PHCN
Follow these steps to pay for DSTV using the Access bank USSD code:
- Dial *903# which is the access bank USSD code to pay for a bill
- Then enter “3” for the “Bill Payment” option.
- Next, Enter the “2” to pay for DSTV and “3” to pay for PHCN
What else do you want to use the Access bank USSD code for? We might just add it to this guide.
- How to use Access Bank Internet Banking
- Access Bank Loan Code: How to Get Loan from Access Bank
- How to Check Access Bank Account Balance
- How to Borrow money from Access Bank
- Access Bank Code to Check Balance