Over 1,000 Nigerians are already using CDcare’s Buy Now Pay Later service in Nigeria to buy what they love in a smart and stress-free way. CDcare is an online marketplace in Nigeria that lets you buy gadgets and household appliances and pay in instalments at zero interest. Buy items Pay small small of the normal price at 0% interest.
When you buy a gadget or a home appliance on the CDCare marketplace, you get to choose an installment payment option between paying weekly or monthly. Your purchased item will be delivered to you when half the price is paid in the middle of the instalment plan while the payment continues until it is complete. CDcares payment process is safe, secure and powered by Flutterwave. All orders made on CDcare are subject to approval. A CDcare payment plan cannot be reviewed or changed once payment starts, it must reach completion.
Cdcare offers no-interest instalments for gadgets and appliances.CDcare combines flexible instalment payments & schemes that help you to pay an equal amount weekly or monthly towards buying an item over a given period of time & When up to half of the item’s cost has been paid in the middle of the instalment period, we ship the item to you; The instalments payments continue until full payments is made.
Is CDcare Legit? How reliable is CDcare?
CDcare is a legit company as the 100s of testimonials on the CDcare website can attest to and the over 1000 gadgets and home appliances that have been delivered to customers. A lot of people have used CDcare’s Buy Now Pay later service and only have good things to say.
CDcare’s requirements are simple and short, so you can easily register an account and start browsing the CDcare’s marketplace wide range of products. So you can be sure that CDcare is a reliable company for buying gadgets and appliances and paying later.
Payments on CDcare is powered by Flutterwave, one of the biggest Fintech companies in Nigeria that makes online and offline payment experiences seamless and secure. So CDcare’s Payments uses a PCI-DSS Level 1 certified and PCI-DSS; this is a set of standards that ALL companies that process, store or transmit cardholder data have to adhere to.
How Does CDcare Work?
Here is how CDcare works:
- You have to register an account with CDcare through its App (iOS & Andriod) as well as its web app
- Once youve registered with CDcare, you’ll be able to browse CDcare’s wide range of products (gadgets & home appliances) and make your choice by following the instrunctions and choosing the payment installment type and duration
- Next proceed to start your installments
- Your ordered product will be delivered in the middle of your payment installment (when you paid for half of the item ordered -50% installment)
Note: The installment payments continue until you complete the payment. To better understand how it works, watch the video below.
CDCare App Download
A Look into CDcare terms & Conditions
- One of the most important terms and conditions to note while using CDcares service is that you only get the item when you’ve paid half of the cost of the item (the middle of your instalment period). Thi s when the item will be delivered to you.
- CDcare reuires your BVN to verify that it’s the same Individual purchasing the item is the one paying for it. You should know that your BVN does not give CDcare or anyone for that matter access to your account. If you’re still doubtful, you can confirm this information from your bank before you proceed. Still, inputting your BVN on CDcare is optional until you want to pick up your item.
- CDcare rquires your credit/debit card details so they can easily facilitate easy payment of your chosen payment instalment plan. CDcare doesnt store your card details; all card transactions are handled by Flutterwave.
- If you’re wondering if you can collect your money back from CDcare if you change my mind? The answer is yes, however, this attracts a fee of 10% of the instalment sum already paid. This is to discourage unnecessary cancellation of orders.
- Delivery of item is only free when you pick up your ite at CDcare’s office at 12, Adenekan street, Fadeyi, Lagos. if the item is getting delivered to you at your place of choosing, then the delivery schedule and the delivery fee will be communicated at the middle of your installment period (this attracts a delivery fee)