Recently updated on September 18th, 2023 at 09:17 am
Last Updated on September 18, 2023
Learn how to check account balance on First Bank in Nigeria quickly.
In our fast-paced world, staying on top of your finances is essential, and First Bank of Nigeria understands this need for convenience. That’s why they’ve made it really simple to manage your First bank account anytime, anywhere, right from the palm of your hand. No more waiting in long lines at the bank or standing at the ATM to check your account balance.
This comprehensive guide is tailored exclusively for our Nigerian readers, and it will reveal the remarkably simple yet highly effective ways to check your First Bank account balance.
Whether you’re a tech-savvy millennial or new to digital banking, you’re about to discover how easily and securely you can access your account balance. Bid farewell to banking hassles and say hello to the effortless banking experience provided by First Bank’s mobile app and USSD code. Your financial peace of mind is just a few taps away. Let’s delve right in and unlock the ultimate in banking convenience!
339 People are Reading: How to Register for First Bank Online Banking
How to Check Account Balance on First Bank Online
You can check your account balance on First Bank using Internet banking or the First Bank Mobile Banking App called FirstMobile.
Here are the steps to follow to check your account balance on First Bank Mobile App:
- Download the FirstBank mobile app from the Google PlayStore or Apple App Store.
- The next step is to register, which involves inputting your First Bank details, and the verification step using either your First bank linked phone number or email address.
- Once you have registered and verified your first bank details and can sign in to the FirstMobile App, you’ll see your account balance displayed immediately on the app.
Also See: How to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
How to Check First Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
You can also check your First bank account balance using the First USSD code. Dial *894*00# to check your account balance on First Bank.
First bank’s USSD code; *894# is a quick, convenient, secure, and easy way to perform banking transactions anytime and from anywhere, using any mobile phone without the need for an internet connection (data).
However, to check your account balance on First Bank using the USSD code you’ll need to activate mobile banking on the phone number linked to your First Bank account number.
325 People are Reading: How to Block First Bank Account
To activate your phone number to use the First Bank USSD Code, please follow these steps:
- Dial *894*0# using the phone number linked to your first bank account, using another line won’t work.
- A list of debit card options will appear on the screen of your mobile phone. Pick a debit card of your choice from the list displayed to you.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the four-digit PIN of the card you have chosen and press send.
- Then you’ll be asked to create a five-digit PIN code.
- After the PIN creation has been confirmed as successful, your number is now activated for First Bank Mobile Banking Service.
- Dial *894*00# to display your First bank account balance on your phone screen.
Note: You will also receive an SMS from First Bank notifying you about your bank account balance. However, this service is not free. First bank charges you N10 Naira each time you check your account balance. So anytime time you check your account balance, N10 will be deducted from your account as a service fee.
277 People are Reading: How to be Eligible for a FirstBank Loan
So if you want to check your account balance on First Bank easily all you just have to do is dial *894*00#.
If any of these steps or methods do not work for you, or you don’t have access to the phone number linked to your FirstBank account, then you should visit any First Bank Nigeria branch near you so they can help you sort it out.