Updated on October 18, 2023
To make sure you get it right the first time you try to block your Zenith Bank ATM Card, find out everything you need to know about how to block Zenith Bank ATM card in Nigeria as quickly as possible.
If your Zenith Bank ATM Card has been lost or stolen, you can block your Zenith Bank ATM Card by dialling the code *966*60# and selecting option 6, or via the Zenith Bank mobile app or by calling the Zenith Bank customer service on 234(1) 4647000, 2787000, 2927000 or 0700-ATM-ZENITH, 0700-286-936484 or 0700-CARD-ZENITH.
Once you block your Zenith Bank ATM Card, all transfer or debit transactions will be restricted on the ATM card. So no one will be able to withdraw money or make any payments using that ATM Card.
You can also block your Zenith Bank ATM card by logging on to Zenith Bank Internet Banking, app, or by calling a Zenith Bank contact agent or visiting any Zenith Bank branch near you.
How to Block Zenith Bank ATM Card using USSD Code
If you want to quickly block your Zenith bank card using the USSD code is a great way to do that.
To block your Zenith bank ATM card, on the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account, just dial *966*60# and select option 6.
You can also go ahead to block your Zenith bank account and temporarily suspend all transactions on the account.
To stop all transactions from your Zenith Bank account in Nigeria, follow these steps:
- Dial *966*911# from any phone number.
- Then enter your Zenith account number then enter your AlertZ mobile number (phone number linked to your account)
- Finally, Press “1” to continue and instantly block your Zenith bank account.
How to Block Zenith Bank ATM Card using Zenith Mobile App
You can also instantly block your Zenith bank ATM card via the Zenith mobile app, which is available on Android and iOS.
Here’s how to use the Zenith bank app to easily block your ATM card:
- Open the Zenith Bank app on your phone
- Then Click the “Menu icon” which should be on the top left corner
- NEXT, Select the “Card” option
- Then toggle the switch to deactivate the linked Zenith bank ATM card.
Checkout: How to Activate Zenith Bank USSD Code
How to Block Block Zenith ATM Card via Phone Call
If your Zenith bank account doesn’t have USSD or mobile app banking, how can you block your Zenith bank ATM card? Well, you’ll have to turn to Zenith Bank customer support to block your card.
Here’s how to reach zenith bank customer support telephone numbers to block your ATM Card:
- ZenithDirect: 234(1) 4647000, 2787000, 2927000 or 0700-ATM-ZENITH
- ATM Unit: 0700-286-936484 or 0700-CARD-ZENITH (Highly recommended)
- CARD Unit: 0700-2273-936484, Fax: 234(1) 2618212
You can also contact Zenith Bank customer support on social media as well:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Zenithbank/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/zenithbank
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/zenithbank
Or you can just send an email to Zenith Bank to block your card; firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just use instant message support on the Zenith Bank website.