Recently updated on October 18th, 2023 at 07:33 pm
Last Updated on October 18, 2023
The Zenith bank loan is one of the best bank loans in Nigeria you can find. In this article, we will be showing you how to borrow money from Zenith Bank.
Zenith bank loan offers include personal loans, mortgage loans, and SME loans. Which are designed to meet the different financial needs of people.
Banking is evolving rapidly, just a few years back, to perform a banking transaction, you had to enter into a crowded banking hall, do a lot of paper documentation and to borrow a loan you had to bring collateral and a guarantor as well.
You can use a mobile app and even a USSD code to instantly borrow money from Zenith Bank and almost all the commercial banks available in Nigeria. Saving you time and money for a process that usually takes weeks before.
Before we take a look at the types of loans you can get at Zenith Bank let’s get to the meat of the gist, which is; how to borrow money from Zenith Bank.
How to Borrow money from Zenith Bank
You can borrow money from Zenith Bank using the Zenith Bank USSD Code or by using the Zenith Bank mobile app.
1. Borrow Money from Zenith Bank using USSD Code
To borrow money from Zenith Bank using USSD Codes simply dial *966*11# if you have already registered for Zenith Bank Eazy Banking.
But if you want to borrow money from Zenith Bank and you haven’t registered for Eazy banking, then you need to follow these steps to activate the Zenith Bank USSD Code Service:
- Dial *966*00# from the phone number connected to your Zenith bank Account
- Then you will get an instruction prompt to enter the last four digits of your Zenith bank ATM card number.
- Next, you’ll see a display of your account name to confirm the authenticity of the information you provided in regard to your ATM Card
- Then you’ll be asked to create your four-digit pin
- Confirm your four-digit PIN and you are all set to get a loan from Zenith Bank
- To get your Loan simply dial *966*11#.
2. Borrow Money from Zenith Bank App
To borrow money from the Zenith Bank app follow these steps:
- Download the Zenith bank app on your iOS or Andriod Device
- Open your Zenith Bank mobile app on your phone and tap the “Login” option.
- Enter your login passcode for your Zenith bank App which will lead you to your Zenith bank account
- Then click the “More” option on the Zenith Bank app
- Then click the “Products & Services” option
- Next, tap on the ” Request Loan” option
- Then select “Personal Loan, Car Loan or Special Employee Loan” or the type of loan you’re seeking
- Then tap on the “ I’m interested button ”
- Next, you’ll enter your preferred loan amount and the loan tenor (duration)
- Next, you’ll have to agree to the terms and conditions and choose to Proceed.
- Finally, you’ll be required to Enter your 4-digit Transaction Passcode and click submit Loan request.
- Then Zenith Bank will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your loan request.
Types of Loans in Zenith Bank
Getting a loan from Zenith Bank can be useful to anyone who has a Zenith bank account and is in need of financial aid.
Zenith Bank Business Loan
Zenith Bank’s business loans include:
- MSME loans
- Export finance facility
- Import finance facility
- LPO finance
- Creative Industry Financing Initiative
- Syndicated loans
- Receivable discounting/invoice discounting
- Bonds and Guarantees
- Project Finance
- Z-woman business package
- Term loan.
Note: Zenith Bank customers are eligible to request loans of up to 60% of their monthly earnings.
Also See: How to Transfer Money From Zenith Bank
Zenith Bank Mortgage Loans
Zenith Bank customers also have access to the bank’s mortgage loans to help them start and complete building projects.
Zenith Bank Personal Loan
Zenith Bank offers loans that include:
Zenith Bank Education Loan
Zenith Bank’s education loan is designed to provide short-term funding to enable parents and guardians to pay tuition fees for their children/wards. The Zenith bank education loan Minimum Facility amount is N100,000 Naira while the Maximum Facility amount is N5,000,000 Naira with a Maximum tenor of 3 months for Junior School Students and a Maximum tenor of 9 months for Tertiary Institution students). The Zenith Bank education loan (School fees) will be paid directly to the child/ward’s school.
Zenith Bank Salary Advance
With this loan, you can borrow money from Zenith Bank that is up to 60% of your net monthly salary to help you address short-term financial needs.
Also See: GTBank Loan for Non-Salary Earners
Zenith Bank Personal/Consumer Loans
This loan scheme allows you to borrow money from Zenith bank to finance personal needs.
Zenith Bank Asset Acquisition/Car Loans in Nigeria
This loan is designed for customers who want to borrow money from Zenith Bank to finance the purchase of vehicles or the acquisition of household assets.
Who is Eligible For Zenith Bank Loan?
To be eligible to borrow money from Zenith Bank, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a Zenith Bank account which you use to receive your salary and allowances.
- You must be at least 18 years old and not more than 60 years old to apply for a Zenith Bank loan.
- You need to earn a minimum monthly income of ₦10,000 for you to get a Zenith Bank loan.
- You can’t have any outstanding loan debts with Zenith Bank or any other bank if you want to borrow money from Zenith bank.
What is the Code to get a loan from Zenith Bank (Zenith Bank Loan Code)
The USSD code used to get a loan from Zenith Bank in Nigeria is *966*00#. This Zenith bank eazy banking USSD code lets customers get easy access to Zenith bank loans.
The general Zenith bank USSD code is *966# which can be used to carry out different types of banking transactions with your Zenith bank account. However, you have to register and activate the Zenith bank USSD Code before you can start to use it.
How can I Borrow Money from Zenith Bank without Collateral?
You can borrow money from Zenith Bank without collateral by applying for its personal loans as well as business loans.
One such collateral-free loan from Zenith Bank is the Zenith Bank salary advance, a credit facility with a relatively low interest rate, where you can get up to 60% of your salary at an interest of less than 5% with an easy repayment process.
Other Zenith bank collateral-free loans are
- Z-WOMAN Business Package,
- MSME loans
- Asset acquisition/Car Loans
- Education loan
- Overraft and much more.
How Much can you Borrow as a Zenith Bank Loan?
For Zenith Bank personal loans, you can get between N5,000 – N2,000,000. For Zenith Bank business loans, you can get between N50,000 – N5,000,000.
How Long is the Application for a Zenith Bank Loan?
Zenith bank loan application is a quick process and takes not more than a day for approval and disbursement to your account.
How to Repay the Money you Borrow from Zenith Bank
To repay a Zenith Bank Loan is very easy. You just need to have your repayment funds in your Zenith Bank account used to register for the Zenith Bank loan.
on the day that your loan from Zenith Bank expires, Zenith Bank will deduct the payment directly from that account.
What will happen if you’re not able to pay back your Zenith bank loan at the right time?
Well, it depends on your loan agreement with the bank which you can find in the loan terms and conditions. Loan defaults tend to mean that the bank will increase the interest percentage of the loan or sell off collaterals if that is involved.
What is the Interest Rate of Zenith Bank Easy Loan?
Different Zenith bank loans carry different different interest rates. Also, the loan amount and tenure also play a role in determining the interest of a loan.
The Zenith Bank Easy Loan (Unsecured loan) has a low interest rate of around 3% of the loan acquired. Note that unsecured loans require no collateral.
How To Get Your Zenith Bank Loan Approved
Zenith Bank like most banks and digital lenders evaluates loan applications using a statistically driven lending model based on the information provided by the borrower and from third parties like credit rating agencies.
So it is important to be honest when filling out loan application information as it will most likely be verified via third-party means and if they find errors, then your loan application will likely be rejected.
What is a Zenith Bank Loan Calculator?
The Zenith bank loan calculator is part of the banking tools provided by the bank.
Once you enter a loan amount, loan term and interest rate, the Zenith bank loan calculator displays the Total Repayment amount, Monthly Payment, Monthly Principal Repayment, and Monthly Interest Repayment.