Recently updated on October 30th, 2023 at 11:01 pm
Last Updated on October 30, 2023
Are you a UBA customer in Nigeria interested in how to check UBA account balance? This guide will show you all the ways you can check your UBA account balance in Nigeria.
This guide reveals the simple ways to do so right here in Nigeria. No need to visit a bank; you can now check your UBA account balance, transfer funds, buy airtime, and pay bills with ease, all thanks to the internet and USSD banking.
There are a different couple of ways to check your UBA account balance in Nigeria. They are:
- USSD Code
- UBA Mobile App
- UBA internet banking
- ATM Machine
How to Check UBA Account Balance using USSD Code
You can check your UBA bank account balance using the USSD code by following these steps:
- Dial *919*00# on your mobile phone using the number linked to your UBA account
- Then, enter your four-digit transfer PIN to authorize the transaction
- next, your UBA account balance will be shown to you and sent to you via SMS.
How to Check UBA Account Balance with App
You can also check your UBA bank account balance using the UBA mobile Banking app.
Here’s how to go about using the UBA mobile app to check your account balance:
- If you don’t have the UBA app installed then Download and install the UBA mobile Banking app on your smartphone and register using your account details
- Then Login to the app and access your UBA banking dashboard
- Your UBA account balance will be clearly displayed on the top of the dashboard.
How to Check UBA Account Balance Online
Another great option for checking your UBA account balance in Nigeria is via internet banking.
Here are the steps to check your UBA account balance using internet banking:
- Visit the UBA internet banking page
- Then, log in with your UBA bank details to
- Next, click on the check account balance option
- After which your account balance will be shown to you
How to Check UBA Account Balance with ATM & Card
You can also check your UBA account balance with your UBA debit card using the nearest ATM machine.
Here’s how to check your UBA account balance using your debit/credit card and an ATM machine:
- Look for the nearest bank ATM machine to you
- Slot in your UBA debit or credit card and enter your PIN
- Then, Choose the account balance option
- Next, your UBA account balance will be shown to you.
How to Activate the UBA USSD Magic Code?
Are you interested in using the UBA USSD code for performing banking operations from a mobile phone, then you have to activate the UBA USSD code on the number linked to your UBA account.
To active the UBA USSD code, follow these steps:
- Dial *919# using the number linked to your UBA account
- Next, You’ll get a welcome message dialog showing some options for you to choose from
- Then, Select option 1 to sign-up for the UBA USSD banking
- Next, select option 2 (“prepaid with PIN”) if you’re a UBA prepaid subscriber, otherwise select option 1 “Account with PIN”
- Then, enter your 10-digit UBA account number as well as the last four digits of your UBA debit card
- Next, add a referral ID if you have one before proceeding with the activation
- Finally, enter your 4-digit transfer PIN to activate UBA USSD banking
- You’ll be asked to enter the PIN once again for confirmation., after which your UBA USSD banking will be successfully activated.
UBA USSD Codes
Here’s the list of UBA USSD codes in Nigeria:
- Code to Check UBA Account balance: *919*00#
- Code for Airtime Top-Up (For Self) on UBA: *919*Amount#
- UBA Code for Airtime Airtime Top-Up (For Others): *919* Phone number*Amount#
- Code to Buy Data (Self) on UBA: *919*14#
- UBA Code to Buy Data (Others): *919*14*PhoneNumber#
- UBA Code to Transfer to UBA Accounts: *919*3*account number*Amount#
- UBA Code to Transfer to Other banks: *919*4*account number*amount#
- UBA Code to Load UBA Prepaid Card: *919*32#
- UBA Code to Pay bills: *919*5#
- UBA Code to Block UBA Debit Card: *919*10#
- UBA Code to Freeze Online Transactions *919*9#
- UBA Code to Retrieve BVN: *919*18#
- UBA Code for ATM cardless withdrawal: *919*30*Amount#
- UBA Code for bank Statement: *919*21#
- UBA Code for Bet9ja Wallet Funding: *919*22*walletID*amount#
- UBA Code to Deactivate UBA USSD code: *919*911#
- UBA Code for Betking Wallet Funding: *919*26*amount#
- UBA Code for Baba Ijebu Wallet Funding: *919*26*1#
How Can I check my UBA Account Balance with a Phone?
You can check your UBA account balance with your mobile phone either using the USSD Code (*919*00#) banking services or via the UBA mobile app or UBA internet banking platform.
What is the Code for UBA Balance
The code for checking the UBA balance is *919*00#.
What is the USSD code for Checking the UBA Account Number?
Just dial the code *919# and follow the instructions to check your UBA account number.