Zenith Bank Internet Banking provides you access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on all operation levels.
Whether you’re a new or old Zenith bank account holder you can register and use Zenith Internet Banking.
In this post, you will learn the requirements for Zenith internet banking, how to register for both corporate and personal accounts internet banking. And how you can create a token pin for your zenith internet banking.
Internet banking means that banking activities or services are taking place on the internet.
Internet banking is also called online banking, e-banking, virtual banking and sometimes mobile banking.
- 1 Requirements For Zenith Internet Banking
- 2 How To Register And Activate Zenith Bank Internet Banking Solution
- 3 How do I activate Zenith Internet Banking
- 4 Features & Benefits Of Zenith Internet Banking
- 5 Download Zenith Bank Mobile Banking App (Internet Banking )
- 6 Zenith Internet banking token
- 7 Zenith Bank Online Banking Daily Transfer Limit?
- 8 Open Zenith bank account online
- 9 Zenith bank customer care
Requirements For Zenith Internet Banking
For you to use Zenith internet banking. You must be a Zenith Bank account holder. You need an active ATM card and you also need an internet-enabled device.
How To Register And Activate Zenith Bank Internet Banking Solution
Zenith bank has two types of internet banking. They are:
- Zenith internet banking corporate
- Zenith internet banking personal
Generally registering for both types are the same.
To register for Zenith internet banking. Follow these steps.
- If you’re a personal customer click on this link to download the Zenith Internet banking registration form. If you’re a corporate customer and want to use Zenith bank corporate internet banking visit this link to download the form for registering for Zenith internet banking.
- Print out the Zenith internet banking form.
- Fill in all the information in the form.
- Submit the form online by sending an email attachment of the filled form to [email protected] Or you can mail or submit the filled form to any branch closest to you.
- Once the filled form has been received by Zenith bank. You will receive a confirmation email confirming that your form has been successfully received.
- An email containing your Access code, Username and password will be sent to you.
How do I activate Zenith Internet Banking
To activate your Zenith Internet Banking. Take the following steps.
- Visit the Zenith Internet Banking Page.
- Log on to your Zenith internet banking by either using the Access code, Username and password you received from Zenith banking. Or you can use your account number and your Token code. Choose your preferred login option.
- Once you are logged in successfully. Your Zenith internet banking has been activated.
Features & Benefits Of Zenith Internet Banking
These are the benefits and features that Zenith Internet banking offers customers of the bank.
- FX Transfers
- QR Payments
- Airtime & Data Bundle Purchase
- Target Savings i.e. “SaveForMe”
- Scheduled payments
- Self-service options i.e. PIN change, Block Card
- Transfer Limit control
- BVN Display & Account Display customization
- Customizable Shortcuts
- Biometric Sign on for Android
- Personal Information Update
Download Zenith Bank Mobile Banking App (Internet Banking )
Once you’ve set up your internet banking profile. You can now download and use Zenith mobile app and enjoy its online banking services. To download Zenith bank’s mobile app for Android phones click this link. For iPhones, visit this link.
After downloading the app and installing it. You can login with your Zenith bank Internet banking ID.
Zenith Internet banking token
How can I get Zenith Bank Token online?
For existing Zenith bank account holders who already have Internet Banking but want to get a hardware token.
You can get a token by filling out a Token Request Form at any Zenith bank branches.
Alternatively, you can go to ‘Other Services’ on the Zenith Internet Banking side-menu or mobile app and select ‘Token Request’.
The token from Zenith comes at a fee of ₦3,500. The Zenith hardware token is safe and secure.
It uses the latest electronic encryption technology that ensures the safe transfer of your information over the internet.
You will be required to create your own password.
How to create pin for zenith bank token?
To easily create pin for your Zenith bank token visit this link and follow the instructions.
Zenith Bank Online Banking Daily Transfer Limit?
The daily transfer limit for Zenith bank online banking is N3,000,000 million to a Zenith bank account and N1,000,000 to other bank accounts.
You can view and download your Zenith bank statement of account online in 3 ways. Your Zenith internet banking profile, your zenith bank mobile app and Zenith bank USSD and transfer code,
Using your Zenith internet banking profile, access your Zenith bank online statement of account by following these steps.
- Login to your Zenith bank internet banking page.
- Select if its personal account or a corporate account.
- After your login has been successful, click on Account
- Select account summary.
- You can select the duration calendar option. Let’s say you want to see your account statement from February 14 to May 14. These are the dates you’ll choose on your calendar.
If your preference for checking your Zenith bank online statement of account is your Zenith bank mobile app. Then follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account on Zenith bank mobile app.
- Click on your preferred account number.
- Then Click on “history” option on the overview page.
- Select the “email statement” option and choose the date range for your account statement.
- Type in your email address and click “Send statement” if you want to download the account statement.
- You will receive a pdf version of your Zenith bank online account statement in that e-mail.
Open Zenith bank account online
Yes Opening an account with Zenith Bank online is possible and also easy. Just simply visit this link to open a Zenith bank account
You can also use Zenith bank USSD code; *966*0# to open a Zenith bank account. DIal the USSD code and follow the instructions.
A ten-digit account number (NUBAN) will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS.
Zenith bank customer care
If you need to contact zenith bank’s customer care. You can send them an email at [email protected].
You can 234-1-2787000 or 0700ZENITHBANK. If you feel more comfortable talking to a customer care person physically, then visit the Zenith Bank branch closest to you.