Recently updated on July 3rd, 2023 at 09:39 pm
Last Updated on July 3, 2023
Are you tired of the long queues and paperwork at bank branches and even ATMs? Say hello to a simpler, more convenient way of banking with UBA Internet banking in Nigeria. In this guide, we’ll show you how to open and register for UBA Internet banking, giving you the freedom to manage your finances on your own terms.
Imagine accessing your accounts anytime, anywhere, without stepping foot in a bank. With UBA Internet banking, it’s possible. Check your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, and take charge of your financial life with just a few clicks.
Your security is a top priority. UBA employs robust encryption technology to protect your personal information and transactions, ensuring peace of mind as you navigate the digital banking landscape.
Registering is a breeze. We’ll walk you through the step-by-step process, whether you’re an individual or a business owner. UBA Internet banking offers tailored services to meet your specific needs, providing a seamless and efficient banking experience.
Join the growing community of Nigerians who have embraced UBA Internet banking and revolutionized the way they manage their finances. It’s time to say goodbye to the hassles of traditional banking and hello to a more convenient and flexible way of banking.
Embrace the future of banking and take control of your financial journey with UBA Internet banking. It’s time to experience the ease and freedom you deserve. Register today and discover a new world of banking convenience at your fingertips.
UBA internet banking will allow you to seamlessly manage your UBA account from anywhere.
UBA internet banking is also called UBA online banking or UDirect, and it is available to both old and new customers of UBA.
UBA internet banking is not an app. It is a page for assessing and managing your UBA account through an internet browser if you don’t want to use the UBA mobile app.
If you have already registered for UBA internet banking and want to just log in. Visit this page to log in to your UBA internet banking.
Now moving on to how to register for UBA internet banking. First, you need to know the requirements required for registering for UBA internet’s banking. These requirements are:
- You must have a UBA account (current or savings)
- Your phone number and email you used for opening your UBA account must be active.
- An active UBA ATM card#
- An active internet-enabled device.
ALSO SEE : BEST WAYS TO SAVE YOUR MONEY IN NIGERIA
If you have all these requirements then let’s move on to how you can register for UBA internet banking.
How To Open & Register for UBA Internet Banking in Nigeria
To register for UBA internet banking. Follow these steps:
- Visit the UBA Internet Banking Instant Self-Registration page to begin your registration.
- You’ll be asked to select your user type. Select retail if you’re an individual account holder and Corporate if you are a company.
- Then click continue.
- Next, you’ll be shown a form that requires you to enter your account number*, First 6 digits of your debit card*, Last 4 digits of your debit card*, your debit card PIN* and card expiry date(YYYY-MM)*
- Click on continue.
- Next, create and confirm your password. (choose a secure password that you can easily remember)
- Your registration will be completed and confirmed as successful.
Checkout: How to Use Access Bank Internet Banking
Features of UBA internet Banking
with UBA Direct, you have access to a ton of features. Some of the features of UBA internet banking include:
- Local bank transfer (Inter & Intra)
- International transfers (FX Transfer)
- Account Monitoring
- Generating digital receipts for proof of transfers
- Bills Payment & Airtime Recharge
- Book flights
- View, Download, and print statements of account
- Personalization of your UBA account.
UBA Transfer code (USSD code)
UBA transfer code allow customers of UBA bank to perform a host of transactions. UBA transfer code is *919#. With this code, you can purchase airtime, pay bills, transfer money, check your bank statement and even open UBA accounts. However, to use UBA transfer code or USSD code, you must first generate your transfer code PIN first. Simply dial
*919# and follow the instructions on your screen. You’ll be asked to enter a 4-digit pin that will enable you to start using UBA mobile USSD banking.
Some shortcuts for using UBA transfer codes include:
- Transfer money to a UBA Account – Dial *919*3#
- Transfer money to other bank accounts – Dial *919*4#
- Check your UBA account balance – Simply Dial *919*00#
- Buy airtime for yourself – Dial *919*Amount#.
- Buy airtime for someone else – Dial *919*Phone number (the person’s phone number)*Amount #
UBA Mobile App
While UBA Internet banking is a great way to manage your UBA account online. UBA mobile app is usually the preferred way most people assess the account online. If you dont already use UBA mobile app and want to try it out. You can go on to download the mobile app to start using UBA mobile banking.
Frequently Asked Questions On UBA Internet Banking
How Do I Reset My UBA Online Banking Password?
On Internet Banking Home Page here, please click on ‘forgot your password?’
Then, enter your Internet Banking USER ID on next screen and submit, then provide an answer to any security question set by you and a new password is automatically generated and sent to your registered e-mail address.
UBA Customer Care
You can contact UBA customer care by either calling these numbers 01-2808822 01-6319822, 07002255-822 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit any UBA bank branch or UBA’s head office at 57, Marina, Lagos Island. Lagos State.