Every FCMB account holder is eligible for FCMB internet banking. Both old and new.
- How to make money online in Nigeria
- Best Sites to Buy Bitcoin in Nigeria
- How to register a Business in Nigeria
FCMB internet banking allows you to access your FCMB account anytime, anyplace and anywhere. From any internet-enabled device as well as a non-internet-enabled device.
Internet banking is simply banking over the internet. It is much faster and convenient than having to go to the bank every time you want to do a transaction.
Internet banking can also be called online banking, e-banking and virtual banking.
How to Register for FCMB Internet Banking
To register for FCMB internet banking. You can follow the following steps. If you have already registered for FCMB’s Internet banking you can skip this part.
- Visit FCMB Internet Banking Registration page.
- Fill out the Internet Banking Registration form. The required details include your account number & name, the email address & mobile number connected to your FCMB account.
- Input a New Login name. (Your FCMB’s Internet Banking)
- Add your FCMB ATM card details. Like card type, card PAN number and the expiry date of the card. Your password isn’t required.
- Click the Submit button.
- Once your registration has been confirmed. you can now access all FCMB’s internet banking services by visiting its online portal.
FCMB Internet Banking Nigeria Features
Some really interesting features of FCMB internet banking aside he usual things you can do with your bank account include
- Pay Wakanow Flight fare.
- Do Forex Transfers.
- Fund your Credit Card.
- Top up your Salary Loan.
- Invest in Fixed Deposits.
- Set a Standing Instruction for periodic payments.
- Check and download account statements in PDF, MS Word or Excel.
- Request for ATM debit card/Cheque book/bank drafts.
- Request Mobile Token/Reset Hardware Token
- Block your ATM debit card.
How do I activate FCMB mobile app?
FCMB has two mobile apps called FCMBmobile and FCMBmobile plus. To download FcmbMobile and FCMBmobile plus for Android , visit these links respectively here and here. For iOS, download FCMBmobile and FCMBmobile plus here and here.
To Activate your FCMB mobile App. Simply follow the steps below:
- Launch the FCMB Mobile App.
- Click the “Signup” button
- Click “I have an FCMB Account” and type your account number.
- Confirm your account with your card details or an OTP.
- Create your Login Password and Transaction PIN.
FCMB Online Statement of Account
To retrieve your FCMB statement of account online. You can use FCMB Internet banking by simply following these steps.
- Login to your FCMB internet banking
- Choose the prefer dates you would like to view statements for
- Chose the format you want your statement to be in (docs, pdf etc)
- Then Send it to your registered email address.
FCMB online account Opening
Opening an online account with FCMB is fairly easy. Visit this page to get started with opening an online FCMB account.
You will also need to upload a few scanned documents if you want to get your account number instantly. These documents (for savings account) include:
- Scanned copy of passport photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
The documents for opening an FCMB business account online are very different. Here’s a list of documents you’ll need.
- CAC/Registration certificates
- Identification Card
- Scanned Signature
- Passport Photograph
- Tax identification number
FCMB Online Transfer Code
If you want to Use FCMB transfer code instead of FCMB’s Internet Banking. Dial *329#. You use this USSD code for almost every conceivable transaction on your FCMB bank account.
FCMB Customer Care
There are a couple of ways to contact FCMB customer care if you have any enquiry. These are the point of contacts for FCMB customer care.
You can contact FCMB customer care with these Phone numbers: –01-2798800, 07003290000.
You can contact FCMB customer care with these Email – [email protected]Whatsapp – (+234) 09099999814 or (+234) 09099999815.