Recently updated on October 11th, 2023 at 09:18 am
Last Updated on October 11, 2023
Hey there, curious minds! We’ve got something exciting to talk about today – a nifty little app called Hawkit. Ever heard of it? If you haven’t, you’re in for a treat, especially if you’re looking to make some money.
Hawkit is making waves in Nigeria as a social payment app where you can not only make money but also give your business a boost. In this Hawkit review, we’ll dive deep into the Hawkit universe, exploring if it’s the real deal, how you can make some cold hard cash, and what makes this app tick.
What’s Hawkit All About?
Let’s start with the basics. Hawkit, or Hawkit.ng, is not your average app. It’s a unique blend of e-commerce and consumer-to-business (C2B) platforms. With Hawkit, you can shop for cool stuff online, and guess what? You can also sell your products right here. It’s like having your very own mini shopping mall in your pocket! But that’s not all.
Hawkit takes things up a notch by offering you a chance to earn up to ₦5,000 daily. How? Well, you can become a social media superstar by completing tasks like following, liking, commenting, sharing, and even writing reviews. Plus, there’s a sweet deal on airtime and data, with discounts ranging from 10% to a whopping 50%. Buy low, sell high, and pocket the difference!
In this Hawkit Review, you’ll learn if Hawkit is legit or a scam, how to earn from Hawkit.ng and what the platform is all about.
Is Hawkit Legit?
The big question: Is Hawkit legit or a sneaky scam? We did our homework, and guess what? Hawkit is registered as Hawkit International Limited (RC 1677464) with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). We couldn’t find any red flags or unhappy users complaining about missing funds. So, as of now, Hawkit is legit and paying its users as promised.
Now, let’s unravel the superpowers of Hawkit:
- Social Task Master: Earn your daily bread by performing social tasks. Like a post on Instagram, share a tweet, or leave a comment on Facebook, and you’re on your way to earning cash.
- Boost Your Social Status: Need more followers, likes, or comments? Hawkit’s got your back. Get real engagement on your social media accounts effortlessly.
- Airtime & Data Business: Ever thought of starting your own airtime or data business? With Hawkit’s discounts, you can buy at a lower price and sell at the standard rate, making a tidy profit.
- Marketplace Marvel: Got stuff to sell? Post it on Hawkit’s marketplace and reach thousands of potential buyers.
- Referral Rewards: Invite friends to join Hawkit and earn ₦500 instantly for each successful referral. Plus, you’ll bag a 20% commission on every transaction they make. Ka-ching!
- Hawkit.ng also lets you Manage and Edit your profile, View your earnings, Fund your Wallet, withdraw your earnings into your bank account or buy airtime on the platform.
How to Earn from Hawkit
You can earn from hawkit by:
- Performing social tasks like following, Liking, Commenting, Sharing, and Retweeting on social media, doing App Reviews, and posting on WhatsApp.
- Selling on the Hawkit.ng marketplace
- Starting an Airtime business
- Hawkit Referrals
227 People are Reading: Noderworks Review: Legit or Scam Investment
Here’s an overview of the social tasks and how much you can make from them:
- Hawkit Apple Store Review: This is the highest-paid activity on Hawkit. For this task, members are required to download and review certain apps on the Apple Store. After completion, a member earns ₦60 for each app review.
- Google Play Store app Review: This is the second highest-paying task on the platform. With this task, you just need to download and review certain apps on the Google Play Store. You will earn ₦30 per app review.
- Subscription to YouTube Channels: With tasks like this, Hawkit will provide you with a YouTube link. Whenever you click on it, you will be directed to a YouTube channel to subscribe to that channel. Once you’re done subscribing, you will earn ₦30. If you subscribe to 10 YouTube channels in a day, you will earn ₦300 from the YouTube task.
- Social Media Commenting: Users can earn money by commenting on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. This task allows you to earn ₦15 per post you comment on.
- Following and Liking Posts on Social Media: This is the task with the lowest amount of earnings on Hawkit.ng. All you have to do is follow and like certain accounts on some social media platforms. You will get paid ₦3 for liking and another ₦3 for following individual social accounts and pages.
- WhatsApp Statuses: This task allows you to earn money from posting certain adverts on your WhatsApp status. Each WhatsApp post will earn you ₦20.
- Twitter Retweets: This Hawkit.ng task will earn you ₦10 when you retweet a post on your Twitter account.
- Facebook Post Share: This task requires you to share posts on your Facebook account. Each Facebook post share will make you ₦10 which will be added to your Hawkit account.
- Hawkit Referrals: Members can earn ₦500 for each person they refer to the Hawkit platform. The money will be added to your Hawkit account whenever your referral activates his/her account. Users can also earn a Social Boost Referral 20% Commission whenever they refer someone to Buy Likes, Followers, Comments, Shares, Whatsapp Post Views etc.
Also See: How to Make Money Online in Nigeria
Hawkit Referral System
Hawkit Referral is a simple way to make money on this social finance platform. When a Hawkit user refers someone to the platform, they’ll earn N500 for every successful referral.
A successful referral is someone who registers with your Hawkit referral link and activates the account (become a member).
There’s also the Social boost referral commission; where a bonus is attached to referring individuals to the platform, where you earn a referral Commission of 20% of any amount paid when you refer someone to Buy Likes, Followers, Comments, Shares, Whatsapp Post Views etc. For example, if you refer 100 users to buy 2000 likes or followers worth N10,000, you will earn N2,000 per user which accumulates to N200,000.
Checkout: How to Qualify for an ALAT Loan
How Much Can I Earn on Hawkit?
There’s no limit to how much you can earn on Hawkit. It depends on how effectively you utilize the platform.
Hawkit App Download
While you can use Hawkit on the web, it also has a mobile app that is only available to Android device users. You can download and install the Hawkit mobile app from the Google Play Store.
381 People are Reading: Credpal Loan App Review: How Does Credpal Work?
Hawkit Registration: How to Sign up on Hawkit
Here’s how to sign up and register an account on Hawkit.ng:
- Sign up by visiting the Hawkit registration page or you can download and install the mobile app to sign up. Your email address will be needed to create an account.
- Activate your Hawkit account by verifying your email address and paying the activation fee (N1000) before you can start earning money on Hawkit.
How to Withdraw Money from your Hawkit Account
The least you can withdraw on Hawkit is ₦1,000, and it can be withdrawn into your local bank account.
Here are the steps to withdraw to your account from Hawkit.ng:
- Login to your Hawkit account, Navigate to your account dashboard, locate and then click on the “Withdraw” button
- Enter how much you want to withdraw. (The minimum is ₦1,000)
- Next, Enter your bank account details
- Then provide your Hawkit PIN to complete your withdrawal from the platform to your bank account.
More on Hawkit.ng:
When was Hawkit.ng Launched
Hawkit International Limited (RC 1677464) is an e-commerce company that was launched on the 1st of June 2020 and incorporated on the 22nd of June 2020.
Hawkit Minimum Withdrawal
The platform minimum withdrawal is just N100.
Where is the Hawkit Head Office Located?
Hawkit’s physical office address is in Nigeria and is situated at 89, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.