Last Updated on August 3, 2023
Are you interested in the POS business in Nigeria? Specifically the GTB POS? Then you’re right where you should be.
If you’re looking to level up your business and boost your income, becoming a GTBank POS agent might be just the ticket. Picture this: a seamless transaction process, happy customers, and increased sales – all at your fingertips. With GTBank’s cutting-edge POS machines, you can turn your small business into a cashless haven, making life easier for both you and the people around you.
The GTB POS machine is one of the best in Nigeria. That’s why we’ve written this guide to show you how to start a POS business with GTBank and how you can become a GTBank POS Agent.
Join the 2 Kobo Newsletter from Koboline
Because of the limited capabilities of banks and ATMs to service the Nigerian population, which results in queues and then wasted time and sometimes effort. POS Agents in Nigeria have risen to the occasion by almost removing the need to visit banking offices or their ATMs.
631 People are Reading: How to get Moniepoint POS Machine
With POS machines people can send and collect money instantly without going to a bank or ATM, Open accounts and they can also pay bills like (DSTV, Buy electricity and so much more.
This POS agent phenomenon has led to the popularity of the POS business in Nigeria and to a lot of people are entering the business.
As a matter of fact, anyone can become a POS agent in Nigeria if they have some space, and possess the requirements to possess a POS terminal like the GTB POS terminal.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of getting a GTBank POS machine and kickstarting your journey as a POS agent. No need to worry about technical jargon or complex procedures; we’ve got you covered with simple, easy-to-follow instructions.
So, get ready to take your business to new heights with GTBank’s POS machine and join the league of successful entrepreneurs who are revolutionizing the way we do business in Nigeria. Let’s dive in!
835 People are Reading: How to Get Opay POS Machine (Opay POS Charges & Price in Nigeria)
How to Get A GTB POS Machine & Start POS Agent Business with GTBank
If you meet the requirements to become a GTBank POS Agent, then here are the steps to take to get a GTB POS machine in Nigeria:
- Visit the nearest GTBank branch
- Meet the next available customer agent at the banking hall
- Request for a GTB POS application form.
- When and if your application is approved. You will be contacted by the GTBank to come and collect your GTbank POS.
- Alternatively, you can download the GTBank mobile money agent form, fill it and take it to the nearest GTBank branch.
574 People are reading: Baxi POS: How to Get Baxi POS Machine (Charges & Price)
GTBank POS Agent Services & Benefits for Merchants
Let’s also see the services you can provide as a GTbank POS agent in Nigeria.
GTB PoS terminal provides a convenient, modern & efficient means of processing payments in real-time and allows GTbank POS agents to offer services like:
- Open GTBank Account Instantly
- Withdraw & Deposit Cash in Bank Accounts
- Pay Bills
- Customer Enquiries
- Funds Transfer Services (Local Money Transfers)
Next, let’s find out how to get a GTB POS machine and the requirements for becoming a GTBank POS Agent.
492 People are Reading: How to Become Kudi Agent & Get Kudi POS
Requirements to Start POS Business with GTBank
Interested in how to start a POS business with GTBank? Here are the requirements you need to get a GTB POS machine and become GTBANk POS Agent:
- You need to possess GTB Current Account.
- Valid identification documents ( Passport, Voters Card, National Identity, or Drivers License).
- You need to have an existing business location.
- You also need a NEPA bill or Waste bill as proof of your residential address.
Checkout: All POS Machine Prices in Nigeria
GTB POS Charges
GTBank POS Machine Terminals are given free of charge after approvals. GTbank charges a fee of 0.75% for each payment or service made with the POS. While Gtbank provides free maintenance of the POS units.
269 People are Reading: Cheapest POS Charges in Nigeria
How Long Does it take to get GTBank POS?
Following all checks and approval of your account as a GTBAnk POS agent, you should receive your GTB POS about 14 days after applying. Try to keep in contact with GTBAnk to get up-to-date information about the process by calling your Account officer or by emailing [email protected].
258 People areReading: How to Check BVN on GTB
How do I get POS from GTB
To get a GTB pos machine, you have to go to the GTBank office branch and request for a POS application form.
How long does it take to get a POS from GTBank?
It takes from 2 weeks to a Month to get a POS from GTBank after applying and getting approved.
- GTBank Business Loan & Code: How to Get a Business Loan from GTB
- How to Get a Loan from GTBank
- GTBank Loan for Non Salary Earners (Everything you need to know)
- How to Get Loan from GTBank Using USSD
- What is the GTB transfer Code to Other Banks
- How to Block GTB ATM Card
- How to Unblock my GTB Account with 737
- How to Block GTB Account