Last Updated on December 5, 2022
First bank Nigeria mobile banking lets anyone with the First bank mobile app perform transactions from their smartphone. The First bank mobile banking app is called FirstMobile. FirstMobile takes away the need for visiting a First Bank branch office in Nigeria.
Anyone with a First bank account can use the First bank mobile banking app.
Mobile banking can also mean internet banking, online banking, e-banking or virtual banking. \these terms are used interchangeably.
See: How to Use Access Bank Internet Banking
ON THIS PAGE
About First Bank Nigeria
First Bank Nigeria is the first commercial bank established in Nigeria in 1894. First Bank Nigeria was founded by Sir Alfred Jones, a shipping magnate from Liverpool, England. It is one of the biggest banks in Nigeria and one of the leading financial services solutions providers in Nigeria.
See: How to Block First Bank Account
How to Register for First Bank Nigeria Mobile Banking
To register for First Bank Nigeria Mobile Banking. Follow the following steps:
- Visit the First bank Nigeria mobile banking page to download the First bank mobile app for your smartphone.
- Click “Register” if you’re a new user. Click on “Activate this Device” if you’ve registered on the app previously and want to activate the app on another device.
- Enter your First bank Verve or MasterCard ATM card number. This is the number printed on the front of your card.
- Enter your ATM card PIN and click next.
- You’ll receive an OTP(ONE-TIME-PASSWORD)
- Enter the OTP you received and click next
- A notification will let you know that your First bank mobile banking has been successfully set up.
Note: You can also use the first bank mobile banking code *894# to perform transactions without having to use the First bank Nigeria mobile app.
ALSO SEE: How to Register & Activate First Bank Online Banking
How to Activate First bank Nigeria Online Banking
If you’re also looking to activate your First bank internet banking, you can take the following steps:
- Visit the First bank Nigeria online portal here
- Enter your Username and the displayed verification code.
- After login in successfully, you’ll be prompted to change your password.
- Enter a new password and click submit.
Also See: How to get First Bank Loan
Features of First bank Nigeria mobile banking
- You will get Real-Time updates on your account balances.
- You can download your account statement.
- Transfer Funds Instantly.
- Set –up Standing Instructions.
- Pay Bills.
- Confirm Cheques.
- Register Complaints and so much more.
Leave a Reply