Last Updated on November 9, 2022
Wealth.ng is an online investment platform that lets anyone in Nigeria invest money in treasury bills, stocks, mutual funds and real estate. You can use Wealth.ng through its website or its app.
4.0 Koboline Rating
Wealth.ng gets 4 stars out of 5 for overall performance. Ratings at Koboline are determined by taking into account pricing, discounts, ease of filing a claim, website transparency, financial strength, complaint data from social media.
Is Wealth.ng Legit, is it Reliable & Safe?
Wealth.ng is a legit investment product. It is developed by WealthTech Limited with RC 1547536). WealthTech is an affiliate of Sankore Securities Limited. All Investment options, investment advisory services and management on Wealth.ng are provided by Sankore Securities Limited.
Sankore Securities Limited is a wealth management firm that is registered with the Nigerian Stock Exchange(NSE) and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC) of Nigeria.
All Payments on Wealth are made through Flutterwave; a PCI DSS-certified payment gateway with bank-level security. So all your transactions and financial information on Wealth are safe. Wealth.ng investment platform also possesses bank-level security, and all in-app communications on the platform are also encrypted.
You can manage and monitor your investments in real-time and see how much interest you will get when your investment matures.
How does Wealth.ng work?
The Wealth platform lets anyone make short-term investments like 30-day treasury bills and long-term investments like stocks and real estate. You also have total control over your investments and can monitor them in real-time as well as make changes to account settings at any time.
To start using Wealth, all you need is an internet-enabled device like a smartphone or a laptop.
Funding your Account on Wealth.ng
You can fund your account or pay for investment on Wealth through your cash balance, by paying with your card or through bank transfers. Your cash balance on Wealth.ng is the available funds you have in your portfolio at any given time. Just like your account balance. Whenever any of your investments matures or liquidates, the remittances go into your cash balance. Your deposits into your Wealth.ng account also go into your cash balance.
Note: As of the publication date of this resource; You can only make payments via transfers for investments with only these bank accounts: You can make payment for investments via account transfers to First Bank, Sterling Bank, Access Bank, Providus Bank, Zenith Bank, Unity Bank and Guaranty Trust Bank accounts.
How do I Trade on Wealth?
To start trading on Wealth, follow these steps:
- To make an investment, Go to the side navigation panel and click on investments, choose your preferred investment product and click on buy to add it to your cart. Then go to your cart to checkout to complete the purchase of the investment asset.
- To sell an investment product you already own on Wealth.ng, go to the “My Portfolio” tab under investments, and click on the product you want to sell to view its detail page. Its “Sell” or “Liquidate” button will be active if it is a product you can sell. Click on the “Sell” button and it will be added to your cart. Then go to your cart and checkout to complete the transaction.
Wealth Features & Investment Options
- Portfolio: All the investments and financial assets you own on Wealth are a part of your Portfolio. You can also see a portfolio distribution that shows you how your portfolio is split between different investment types.
- White Glove Account: An account type that is optimized for Wealth users that do not have prior investment experience and gives them a head start. This account allows Wealth.ng to make investment decisions on your behalf.
- Self Starter Account: An account type that is suitable for Wealth users that have a decent level of experience with investments and can make their own buy or sell decisions.
- Trending Products: These are investment products that are popular among investors on Wealth.ng. You can see the different products other investors are investing in at the time.
- Investment Options: Treasury bills, Foreign and Nigerian stocks, Agriculture Investments, Real estate investments and Wealth cash.
- Treasury bills: Treasury bills interest rate on Wealth.ng can get up to ~13% depending on the tenor of the treasury bill and the principal amount. Invest in 30 days to 120-day treasury bills on Wealth.ng
- Foreign and Nigeria stocks: You can become a shareholder of global companies and home-grown companies here in Nigeria. Trade global stocks on major exchanges across the world and also local stocks on the Nigerian stock exchange.
- Agriculture Investment: Fund a farm on Wealth.ng and get up to ~22% interest on your investment. Minimum investment amounts are around N50,000.
- Real-estate Investments: Make real estate investments on Wealth by becoming a part-owner of properties. Own shares of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) with professional management at a small cost.
- Wealth Cash: This is a savings product on Wealth that offers a 7% interest rate per annum.
- Gifts: You can order gifts for loved ones or friends on Wealth. The gifts on Wealth include stocks, treasury bills and wealth cash products.
- Fees: Currently on Wealth.ng, there are no fees attached to your investments and using the Wealth platform is absolutely free.
What is Wealth Platform all about
Wealth.ng is all about access to multiple investment opportunities. Wealth.ng has taken away the need to manage different investment types on different platforms. With Wealth’s wide range of asset classes., you can access all your investment in one place.
With this platform anyone can invest money in treasury bills, stocks, mutual funds and real estate. No prior investment experience is needed to start investing with Wealth.ng.
The investment process on Wealth has been simplified with short tutorials and mini videos on the app to help anyone get started.
How are the Investment Products Selected on Wealth.ng?
All the investment products available on Wealth.ng is handpicked by a team of seasoned portfolio managers and asset managers with over 10 years of experience in the investments sector.
You can manage and monitor your investments in real time and see how much interest you will get when your investment matures.
ALSO READ: Best Stock Brokers in Nigeria
Takeaways from Wealth.ng
- Access to a wide range of investment products that are worth your while.
- Enjoy expert wealth-building advice crafted by Wealth’s seasoned wealth management specialists.
- You enjoy competitive returns on your investments.
- Access to a Personal Wealth Advisor 24/7.
Note: Wealth.ng offers an array of investment products that has some potential to improve your net worth. However, investment products can sometimes be subject to fluctuations due to market forces beyond our Wealth.ng control.