First bank Nigeria online banking allows you to perform banking transactions online without the need of visiting a First Bank branch office in Nigeria. Anyone with a First bank account can use the First bank internet banking service which is called First bank online.
When we say Internet banking we also mean online banking, e-banking or virtual banking.
About First Bank Nigeria
First Bank Nigeria is the first commercial bank established in Nigeria in 1894. First Bank Nigeria was founded by Sir Alfred Jones, a shipping magnate from Liverpool, England. It is one of the biggest banks in Nigeria and one of the leading financial services solutions providers in Nigeria.
How to register for First Bank Nigeria Internet Banking
To register for First Bank Nigeria Internet Banking. Follow the following steps:
- Visit the First bank Nigeria internet banking registration page.
- Fill in the required fields like card number, card pin, and your preferred User ID.
- Confirm the verification code on your screen by retyping it
- You’ll receive a notification with your First bank online banking details. Which is your User ID and password.
Note: You can also visit a First bank Nigeria branch to register for your online banking form.
How to Activate First bank Nigeria Online Banking
After receiving your First bank Nigeria internet banking Username and PIN, you have to activate it. To activate your internet banking, take the following steps:
- Visit the First bank Nigeria online portal here
- Enter your Username and the displayed verification code.
- After login in successfully, you’ll be prompted to change your password.
- Enter a new password and click submit.
Features of First bank Nigeria Online banking
- Ou will get Real-Time updates on your account balances
- You can download your account Statement
- Transfer Funds Instantly
- Set –up Standing Instructions
- Pay Bills
- Confirm Cheques
- Register Complaints and so much more