Last Updated on February 16, 2023
If you’re in Nigeria and you dont know what a transfer code is then you are either living under a rock or you have no access to banking services which is okay I guess. The FCMB transfer code or sometimes referred to as FCMB USSD code or USSD banking from FCMB is a banking method for Nigerians to perform easier and quicker banking transactions.
A lot of people use transfer code and USSD code interchangeably in Nigeria. However, FCMB USSD Code is actually different from FCMB transfer code.
FCMB’s USSD code; *329# is the main code that customers of FCMB can use to perform financial transactions using any mobile phone. While the FCMB transfer code is one unique USSD code for transferring money from an FCMB account to other bank accounts.
Other than transferring money, you can use the FCMB transfer code to check your FCMB account balance, Buy airtime, Pay bills and so much more.
ON THIS PAGE
How to Activate FCMB Transfer Code
If you’re going to use the FCMB transfer code (USSD code), then you’ll need to activate the code on the number connected to your FCMB account.
To activate your FCMB transfer code, follow these steps:
- Dial *329*0# on the phone number connected to your FCMB account
- Then Select Create/Reset code.
- Next, Select your preferred ATM Card (if you have multiple FCMB cards)
- Then enter your ATM Card PIN.
- You’ll be asked to Create a 4-digit Transaction Code.
- Then Enter your USSD PIN
FCMB Transfer Code: How to Transfer Money from FCMB
To transfer money or funds using the FCMB transfer code, simply dial *329*Amount*Account number#.
FCMB USSD Code List
- FCMB Code to buy airtime for yourself is *329*Amount#
- buy airtime for others is *329*Amount*Mobile number#
- FCMB Code to transfer money or funds to bank accounts is *329*Amount*Account number#
- FCMB Code to check account balance is *329*00#
- FCMB Code to reset your PIN is *329*0#
- FCMB Code to buy data is *329*1*Mobile Number#
- FCMB Code to pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription is *329*2*Smartcard Number#
- FCMB code to increase or reduce the transfer limit is *329*8# for self-service and select 3.
- FCMB code to block ATM Card is *329#, after dialling select self-service, then select block card to block debit card
- FCMB code to block account is *329#, select self-service, then select block account to block account.
- FCMB code to link BVN; Dial *329#, select self-service, and select link BVN to link BVN.
How to Buy Airtime with FCMB Code
You can purchase airtime for your number with FCMB by dialling *329*Amount#. On the other hand, you can buy airtime for your family or friends by dialling *329*Amount*Mobile number#.
How to Check FCMB Account Balance
You can check your FCMB account balance by dialling this FCMB USSD code *329*00# to check your balance.
How to increase/limit transfer limit on FCMB Account
FCMB limits the amount of money per transaction you can send using the FCM transfer code (USSD code) as a way of limiting fraud on your FCMB account.
FCMB’s transfer limit is N20,000/transaction but you can increase the limit up to N50,000/transaction.
Here’s how to increase or decrease your FCMB transfer limit when using the USSD code:
- Dial *329# and enter 8 for the Self-service
- Then, select 3 to increase/limit the increase
- Next just follow the instructions and voila you’d have increased/decreased your transfer limit.
How to Block your FCMB ATM Card using Self-service via *329#
FCMB’s USSD code; *329#, also allows you to access the bank’s self-service for situations where you want to block your ATM card, change and reset the pin, block your bank account, and so much more.
FCMB’s self-service allows FCMB customers to perform some transactions and actions on their FCMB account without the need to contact the bank’s customer care number or visit a bank branch.
Here is how to access the FCMB’s self-service:
- Dial *329# and enter 8 to access Self-service
- Enter 1 to Change FCMB USSD PIN or transaction code
- Enter 2 to Reset PIN or transaction code
- Enter 3 to increase or decrease the transaction limit
- Enter 4 to Block FCMB ATM card)
- Enter 5 to Block FCMB account
- Enter 6 Link BVN to FCMB account
- Enter 7 to Enable/Disable transactions on your account
What is FCMB Reset pin code
To reset your PIN on FCMB, simply dial the code: *329*0#.
Alternatively you can call the FCMB Contact Centre on 01-2798800 or visit any FCMB branch for more information.
Leave a Reply