Are you looking to get a loan from a reputable loan company in Nigeria like Branch? Or do you want to understand how a Branch loan works? Then you’re at the right place.
Branch offers instant loans to Nigerians from an App. It only takes a few minutes to obtain a loan from this loan platform.
Branch is a digital loan provider that operates in Nigeria, Kenya, India and Mexico.
With a smartphone and the app, you can access loans in Nigeria of up to N200,000 with Branch.
The Interest rates this loan company offers are determined by a number of factors, including your repayment history and the cost of lending to the company.
This loan app in Nigeria also uses the information on your mobile phone to determine if you’re eligible for a loan.
Also See: Best Loan Apps in Nigeria
Review of Branch Loan
4.0 Koboline Rating
Branch loan gets 3.7 out of 5 for overall performance. You need only an internet-enabled device, a Facebook account, BVN, the app and valid bank details to apply for a loan. Branch loan is only available on an Andriod app. Branch loan interest rates are between 3% – 21% with a loan tenure of 30 to 300 days.
Ratings at Koboline are determined by taking into account pricing, discounts, ease of use/filing a claim, website transparency, Appstore data, financial strength, and complaint data from social media.
How to Apply for a Loan using the Branch Loan App
To apply for a branch loan, you need to have the Branch loan app. Branch doesn’t offer a website or desktop app for accessing its loans. Only through an Andriod mobile app.
An iOS app doesn’t exist for this loan company.
To download the branch loan app on Google Play Store go to this link. After downloading the app, you can set up a branch account by filling in the required information so you can start accessing loans from Branch.
Once Branch account is set up you can now apply for a Branch loan by following these steps:
- Step 1 – Open the Branch loan app on your device and click the icon on the top left corner.
- Step 2 – Then click ‘My Loans’ options to see your current loan offers
- Step 3 – If the loan offer meets your need, click on the button containing your loan amount.
- Step 4 – Submit the bank account you wish to receive the loan
- Step 5 – Then click on “Request this loan”
- Step 6 – Click on “Apply” to apply for your branch loan
- Step 7 – You should receive your loan in a few minutes.
How do I Repay my Branch Loan in Nigeria?
- You can payback a branch loan through the app with a debit card. You can also pay back the loan via a Bank transfer.
- Or By clicking Bank transfer as the repayment option, you’ll be shown your unique account number to transfer the funds to.
- You can also repay your loan via USSD or through the branch app for GT Bank, Sterling, UBA and Zenith accounts only.
- You can also repay your loan with cash by visiting any of the GTBank branches.
- You can repay your loan in cash at any GT Bank branch using GTCollections.
Tell the teller you want to use GTCollections to pay into “Branch International Financial Serv Ltd” using GTCollections. Enter your personal details on the deposit slip.
Find your “Reference ID” in the loan app by clicking “Tap to Pay”. Select the amount you wish to pay. Then choose “Cash” from the “Repayment method” dropdown option. Add your “Reference ID” to the deposit slip.
Note: If your payment is successful, your repayment will reflect on your Branch account immediately. A bank charge of ₦100 will apply for a cash repayment.
Branch Loan Customer Care
Branch doesn’t have a number or an email for customers to reach them regard questions about their loans. The only way to reach Branch is to send them a message through its apps