Quickteller is a finance company that offers online and offline payment services as well as a loan platform that consists of lending companies in Nigeria. Quickteller loans tend to be short term loans provided by other lending companies. A Quickteller loan can be gotten in minutes after making a request.
The lending companies on Quickteller loan Platform are Adroyte, Ferratum, Instantcash, Lendbaba, Migo and Extracash.
Review of Quickteller loan
3.0 Koboline Rating
Quickteller loan gets 3 out of 5 for overall performance. Quickteller isn’t a lending company. It doesn’t give loans to people. it just provide a platform from accessing loans from 6 different loan companies. It provides a way to compare different loan types from different lenders.
Ratings at Koboline are determined by taking into account pricing, discounts, ease of use/filing a claim, website transparency, Appstore data, financial strength, and complaint data from social media.
Quickteller Loan Interest rates
A Quickteller loan doesn’t require collateral or paper documentation. You can access up to N50,000 loan from Quickteller. Depending on your credit history. The interest rate for a Quickteller loan is between 3%-15% over a period of 10 days to 3 months.
How do I Apply for a Quickteller loan
To apply for a Quickteller loan. You’ll need to register on the Quickteller website. The registration process will involve you filling out your personal details like your name, email, password, and mobile number.When you are done filling out your information. You will get an OTP (One-time pin) on your mobile device. You’ll use this OTP to activate your account on the Quickteller site. The next step to take is to sign in to your Quickteller account, add your bank details and then make a request for a Quickteller loan.
You can request for a Quickteller loan via USSD code, QUickteller mobile app and also Quickteller website. To apply for a Quickteller loan via USSD code, dial *3226# and follow the instructions to apply. If you meet the QUickteller loan requirements, your loan request will be approved, and the money will be in your account within some minutes.
Quickteller Loan repayment
There are a couple of options for Quickteller loan repayment. You can repay a Quickteller loan through its website, using the ATM, using USSD code as well as going to the bank physically to pay
To pay for your Quickteller loan online, take the following steps:
- Go to this Quickteller page and select the loan option you chose when requesting for the Quickteller loan (e.g Androyte)
- Enter your phone number and email you used to apply for the loan.
- Confirm the amount you want to pay.
- Enter your card details and complete repayment
To pay for your Quickteller loan using the ATM
- Insert your ATM card and select the ‘Quickteller’ option
- Select ‘Pay Bills’
- Select ‘Others’
- Enter Biller/Payment Code for the loan typee.g. 04225701(Kwikcash) or 04309401(Ferratum) or 04309405(Fairmoney). Check your QUickteller app or website for the payment code
- For the Customer Reference Number, enter the phone number you used to request the Quickteller loan
- Confirm payment
To pay for your Quickteller loan using Short code (USSD)
- Dial *322#
- Select ‘Make Payment’
- Select ‘Others’
- Enter Biller/Payment Code 04225701(Kwikcash) or 04309401(Ferratum) or 04309405(Fairmoney)
- For the Customer Reference Number, enter the phone number you used to request for the quickteller loan
- Enter amount
- Select card and enter card details and confirm payment
To pay your Quickteller loan at the Bank (Kwikcash only)
- Walk into any of these banks; Fidelity, Access, UBA, Keystone, Sterling or GT bank.
- Inform the bank teller you want to pay your Quickteller loan on PAYDIRECT. Give your phone number as customer reference number.
Banks onboard with Interswitch’s lending services include UBA, First Bank, Fidelity, Ecobank, and many others.
Quickteller loan contact care
If you have any issues regarding your Quickteller loan you can contact its customer care. To contact Quickteller loan customer care via phone call. Dial this number; 07009065000. You can also contact them through email by sending a mail to [email protected].