Last Updated on January 19, 2023
Quickteller is a finance company that offers online and offline payment services as well as a loan platform that consists of lending companies in Nigeria.
Quickteller loans tend to be short-term loans provided by other lending companies.
A loan can be gotten through Quickteller can be gotten in minutes after making a request.
The lending companies on Quickteller platform are Adroyte, Ferratum, Instantcash, Lendbaba, Migo and Extracash.
ON THIS PAGE
Review of Quickteller loan
3.5 Koboline Rating
Quickteller loan gets 3.5 out of 5 for overall performance. Quickteller isn’t a lending company. It doesn’t give loans to people. It just provides a platform for accessing loans from 6 different loan companies. It provides a way to compare different loan types from different lenders.
Ratings at Koboline are determined by taking into account pricing, discounts, ease of use/filing a claim, website transparency, Appstore data, financial strength, and complaint data from social media.
Quickteller Loan Interest rates
Quickteller doesn’t require collateral or paper documentation for its loans.
You can access up to N50,000 Naira loans from Quickteller. Depending on your credit history.
The interest rate for a loan on Quickteller is between 3%-15% over a period of 10 days to 3 months.
Also See: How to Qualify for an Alat Loan
How to Apply for a Quickteller Loan?
To apply for a loan on Quickteller. You’ll need to register on the Quickteller website.
The registration process will involve you filling out your personal details like your name, email, password, and mobile number.
When you are done filling out your information. You will get an OTP (One-time pin) on your mobile device.
You’ll use this OTP to activate your account on the Quickteller site.
The next step to take is to sign in to your Quickteller account, add your bank details and then make a request for a loan.
You can request for a loan on Quickteller via USSD code, Quickteller mobile app and also Quickteller website.
To apply for a loan via USSD code, dial *3226# and follow the instructions to apply.
If you meet the loan requirements by Quickteller, your loan request will be approved, and the money will be in your account within some minutes.
Also See: How to get a Loan from Ren Money
Quickteller Loan Repayment Using USSD Code
There are a couple of options for Quickteller loan repayment.
Checkout: Best Loan App without BVN
You can repay the loan you got from Quickteller through its website, using the ATM, using the USSD code as well as going to the bank physically to pay.
To pay for your Quickteller loan using the USSD code:
- Dial *322#
- Select ‘Make Payment’
- Select ‘Others’
- Enter Biller/Payment Code 04225701(Kwikcash) or 04309401(Ferratum) or 04309405(Fairmoney)
- For the Customer Reference Number, enter the phone number you used to request for the Quickteller loan
- Enter Amount
- Select Card and enter card details and confirm payment
To repay your loan online, take the following steps:
- Go to this Quickteller page and select the loan option you chose when requesting for the Quickteller loan (e.g Androyte)
- Enter the phone number and email you used to apply for the loan.
- Confirm the amount you want to pay.
- Enter your card details and complete the repayment
To pay for your Quickteller loan using the ATM
- Insert your ATM card and select the ‘Quickteller’ option
- Select ‘Pay Bills’
- Select ‘Others’
- Enter Biller/Payment Code for the loan typee.g. 04225701(Kwikcash) or 04309401(Ferratum) or 04309405(Fairmoney). Check your QUickteller app or website for the payment code
- For the Customer Reference Number, enter the phone number you used to request the Quickteller loan
- Confirm payment
To pay your loan at the Bank (Kwikcash only)
- Walk into any of these banks; Fidelity, Access, UBA, Keystone, Sterling or GT bank.
- Inform the bank teller you want to pay your Quickteller loan on PAYDIRECT. Give your phone number as the customer reference number.
Banks onboard with Interswitch’s lending services include UBA, First Bank, Fidelity, Ecobank, and many others.
Quickteller Loan Contact Care
If you have any issues regarding your Quickteller loan you can contact its customer care. To contact Quickteller loan customer care via phone call. Dial this number; 07009065000. You can also contact them through email by sending a mail to [email protected]