Bundle Africa is a social payment app for trading cryptocurrency, and for sending and receiving cash and also for saving in dollars.
What is bundle Africa?
The Bundle Africa app allows its users to make payments with cash as well as buy and sell as little as N500 worth of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ether, BUSD and BNB.
You can buy, sell and convert cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ether, BUSD, BNB, Chainlink and TRON with your debit card, a bank transfer or another crypto. You can withdraw cash from your bundle app into your bank account.
You can also move crypto out of your Bundle wallet to another wallet easily!.
You can also deposit crypto in your Bundle wallet. It’s secure.
🔒 Is Bundle Africa App Legit?
Bundle Africa app is a legit, secure, fast, fun and free mobile wallet for your cash and crypto in Nigeria and Africa.
Who is the owner of Bundle?
Bundle Africa was founded by Yele Bademosi (ex-director ar Binance labs).
How does Bundle Africa work
With Bundle Africa app you can:
- link your phone’s contacts to Bundle app so you can send and receive cash and crypto (for free) with just your friends’ usernames who are also on Bundle with just a few taps on your smartphone.
- send cash or cryptocurrency to people who dont have the Bundle app with just their phone number. However, they’ll need to join Bundle to claim the payment.
- You can also save in dollars (BUSD) using the Bundle Vault feature and earn up to 5.7% interest on your savings.
- With the Bundle app, you can buy, sell and convert cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, BUSD, BNB, Chainlink and TRON using your debit card, a bank transfer or another crypto.
- You can also move crypto out of your Bundle wallet into another wallet. You can easily Withdraw and deposit cryptocurrency with this secure app.
- You can refer friends and earn commissions with Bundle by sharing your Bundle referral link. For each friend you refer to Bundle through your link, you’ll earn a commission as long as your referrals trade the minimum amount required within 15 days of joining.
- You can also set Price Alerts on Bundle. You can set a target price for any crypto on your Bundle app and you’ll receive an alert when that crypto hits your target price, so you can buy or sell crypto at your preferred price at any time!
How to use Bundle Africa?
To use Bundle, download the app on Playstore or App store.
To buy any cryptocurrency on Bundle, follow these steps:
- Open the Bundle app and tap on the cryptocurrency you wish to buy.
- Input the amount of Crypto you want in naira
- Then tap the Buy button (You can also tap the toggle button (it’s an arrow going up and an arrow going down) to switch between the naira amount and the amount of cryptocurrency).
- Type in your Bundle PIN and confirm your order
- Your purchase will be processed and you’ll receive a notification on Bundle as soon as the order has been fulfilled.
How do you withdraw money (Naira) from a bundle App?
To withraw money from your bundle app, here are the steps to follow:
- Open Bundle and tap Withdraw.
- Choose your withdrawal option ( Withdraw via P2p express, withdraw with Cashlink, Buy gift cards and Withdraw as cash)
- Type in the amount you want to withdraw.
- Tap the Withdraw button.
- Choose where you want the withdrawal to go. (Wallet or bank account or gift cards)Tap Confirm Withdrawal.
- Type in your Bundle PIN.
Is my BVN safe with bundle Africa?
Yes, your BVN is safe with Bundle. The reason your BVN is required is to check your BVN against the general BVN database to make sure your information matches. Your BVN doesn’t give Bundle Africa access to your bank details or any of your bank accounts.
Bundle Africa fees
Bundle charges N150 as a deposit fee on the app and N50 as a withdrawal fee for Naira withrawals. For BNB, it charges 0.001 of your withdrawal amount, 0.003 for ETH and 0.02 for BUSD.