“ Remember, it’s the thought that counts.”
What better way is there to show love than to give. Christmas is a season associated with positive feelings such as joy, kindness and generosity. Giving gifts and presents is part of the Christmas spirit. This guide will help you with Christmas gift ideas that will help people become happier, healthier, and wiser.
Every year people struggle with what to gift their loved ones, colleagues and bosses for Christmas. It can also be quite easy to lose sight of your budget while going through the hurdles of seeking the perfect present.
While Gift-giving sends important social signals for interpersonal relationships, giving cash can be an efficient gift because the recipient can better satisfy their preferences by converting it into anything they want. But Christmas gift-giving is about building and maintaining social bonds not about sharing resources efficiently. That is why cash can be a poor substitute for the social gesture of the effort put into choosing and delivering a particular present.
Your holiday giving should be effortless and also successful. Be the ultimate Christmas gift giver this holiday with a handful of gifts that will make you excited about giving.
Find the perfect present for your friends and family this Christmas with our great value selection of gifts. For her, him, the kids, gifts for work colleagues, and even yourself, check out our extensive selection of Christmas gift ideas that won’t break your budget and is easily accessible to Nigerians.
Family, Friends & Colleagues
- Suregifts Gift Card is the best gift you can send to a friend or loved one. It provides the Ultimate gifting experience, allowing them to redeem it at any of Suregifts partner stores or bills partner.
- A spa treatment is a great gift to give someone you care about. Treat that special person to a session of relaxation and replenishment. Apples & oranges, Jane’s heaven & beauty spa, and Danisty spa are great choices to pick from.
How to have a stress free Christmas this year.
- Hingees Notepad is a pair of small notebooks for big ideas. An A6 size mini notebook comes with lined and plain pages. Pocket size. Useful for taking short notes and sketches. Can also serve as a perfect gift idea. 56 Pages each.
- An organic skin and hair care product is a very personal gift. That shows how attuned you’re to the sensibilities of the person receiving the gift. There is a good crop of organic skin and hair care products in Nigeria. Some great options are Adunniorganics, @abebiorganics, Natural Nigerian, Kinky Apothecary, and @Ajimi
- If you’re looking to give a gift that includes varieties of items, then a gift box from the Lekki gift company should be a perfect fit.
- You can never go wrong with offering someone good food. There’s a slew of food vendors to choose from. But these are some of our favourites; Ofood (OPay), JumiaFood, Smallchops and Areachops
- A holiday vacation package from Wemove is a lovely present if what you’re looking for, is an adventurous experience as a gift. You can find vacation trips and tours like Discover Exciting Morocco, Experience Ouidah In December, DUBAI TRIP TO REMEMBER and much more.
- Concert tickets are great gifts for people, as they help create memorable experiences, especially as the year is about to round up. You can check out concerts like Livespot X festival featuring Cardi B, Marlian Fest and fly time music festival.
- Send Personalized items as gifts from Printivo.
- You can also check out the giftplug for a more personalised gifting experience.
- Get your child a KURIO Tab 8. The Kurio tab possesses a host of features that makes it the perfect tablet for every child. Kids can do homework, watch YouTube (UTube kids) access over digital books, and find additional apps and games using the KIDOZ Store and Google Play. The tablets also possess genius parental controls for Kids and internet filtering. Kurio tab also carries major security features like an anti-shock bumper, Bluelight protection and packs a massive storage (8GB).
- A book is a great gift for a kid if you’re looking to build up that kids reading habit with an enlightening and entertaining book. MALIKA: Warrior Queen is a book series that follows the exploits of queen and military commander; Malika during fifteenth-century West Africa. This book is especially great for the girl child as it teaches a right to equality and independence. Malika who inherited the crown from her father struggles to keep the peace in her ever-expanding empire. She was able to unite all of Azzaz, expanding it into one of the largest empires in all of West Africa. But she must also focus on a new foe; the Ming Dynasty, one of the most feared superpowers the world has ever known.
- LEGO Math Train is a great gift for kids if you’re looking for a balance between education and leisure. It teaches basic math skills as it explores transportation. The Lego math train set Includes a push train engine, loadable train cars, train tracks, three online activity videos with quick starter ideas and much more.
Giving to the community to enable positive social change truly embraces the Christmas spirit. NGOs and community development organisations are a great way to that. Some impacting organisations you can donate to are standtoendrape, ceqeq (THE CENTRE FOR EQUALITY AND EQUITY) and sang (sanitary aid Nigeria).
P.S : Don’t forget to put your gifts in fancy wrapping if they aren’t already, to make them look nicer!
If you think we’ve missed anything, please share with us in the comment section.