Last Updated on July 26, 2023
Welcome to the ultimate guide on checking your NPC application status! Whether you’re eagerly awaiting an important update or just curious to know where you stand, we’ve got you covered.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to check your NPC application status hassle-free. No more guessing or wondering – we’ll show you exactly how to get the latest updates on your application progress.
The National Population Commission (NPC) in Nigeria is responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date record of the country’s population.
As part of its efforts, the commission conducts various activities, including the registration of births and deaths, as well as the issuance of National Identity Cards.
If you applied to NPC Adhoc staff Recruitment for the 2023 Census in Nigeria for the forthcoming census in 2023, it’s a must that you consistently check your NPC status to confirm your application stage.
In this article, we’ll guide you on how to check your NPC application status in preparation for the next NPC exercise.
372 People are Reading: How to Apply for the SMEDAN Loan in Nigeria
How to Check My NPC Application Status
To check your NPC Application Status follow these steps:
- Visit the NPC Website: Go to the NPC website dedicated to the Population and Housing Census in Nigeria.
- Locate the “Check Application Status” Button on the homepage of the website. Click on it to proceed.
- Enter Your NPC Application Code: A pop-up box will appear on the screen. Enter your NPC Application Code into the provided field. Make sure to input the code accurately.
- Click on the “PROCEED” Button to submit your code and initiate the application status check.
- Review Your Application Status: The website will process your request and display the status of your application. If your application as an NPC facilitator or enumerator has been accepted, you will see the message “Application status is approved.”
However, if your application is still under consideration, the status will be displayed as “pending.”
Note: If your application status is shown as “pending,” it means that you have not been shortlisted yet. It is important to be patient, as the selection process is ongoing. Continue to monitor your application status and check for updates.
How to Submit Bank Details after Checking Your NPC Application Status
To receive your NPC compensation and training stipend you must submit your bank details. But, to do this your NPC application status must have been APPROVED.
If it has been approved follow these steps to submit your bank details.
- Visit the NPC website
- Click on “check application status”
- Input your NPC application code
- Click proceed and your application status will show “approved”.
- Beneath the approved menu, you’ll find “submit bank details”
- Click on “Submit bank details” button.
- Enter your Bank Account Number and Select bank.
After completing these steps you’re successfully on NPC payroll.
How to Fix Your “Pending” NPC Application Status
NPC would be conducting training in your LGA area of application. If your application status is still pending, attend the training.
You might just receive preferential treatment over those who have already been approved but did not bother to attend the training.
It’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss, especially if you’re still keen on participating in the upcoming census.
What is the date for NPC Adhoc Recruitment Training?
NPC has indefinitely postponed the census training for intended enumerators and supervisors from 25th June 2023 to whatever date President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will announce.
How Much is NPC Training Allowance?
The training allowance for all enumerators and supervisors for the forthcoming census comes in 3 categories, transport, feeding and training allowance.
Transport and feeding:
- Specialized WorkForce (SWF): N46,000 Naira
- State facilitators: N40,000 Naira
- Trainer (SWF): N195,000 Naira
- Trainee: N130,000 Naira
- State trainer (Facilitators): N150,000 Naira
- Trainee: N100,000 Naira
On average, feeding, transportation, and training allowances for Specialized WorkForce, Facilitators, Enumerators, Supervisors, and other Census Functionaries range between N50,000 Naira to N100,000 Naira.
The main salary for NPC applicants will be paid after the census exercise.
NPC Adhoc Staff 2023 Full Salary and Allowances can be combined as follows:
- NPC Adhoc Staff Salary for Facilitators: N150,000 – N300,000
- NPC Adhoc Staff Salary for a Field Coordinator: N140,000 – N280,000
- NPC Adhoc Staff Salary for Quality Assurance Assistants/Rovers: N130,000 – N280,000
- NPC Adhoc Staff Salary for a Supervisor: N130,000 – N230,000
- NPC Adhoc Staff Salary for an Enumerator: N100,000 – N220,000
- NPC Adhoc Staff Salary for Monitoring & Evaluation Officers: N150,000 – N300,000
It’s important to note that the specific salary and allowance amounts may vary depending on the position, level of responsibility, and other factors.
The mentioned ranges provide an average estimate for the respective roles in the NPC Adhoc Staff 2023 Census Exercise.
By attending the training, you have the potential to transform your status from pending to approved through your determination and commitment to the forthcoming census.
Checking the status of your NPC Adhoc staff recruitment application for the upcoming census exercise is a crucial step in ensuring that you stay informed about the progress of your application.
It is important to note that attending NPC training sessions, even if your application status is pending, can have a positive impact on your application. By participating in the training, you may increase your chances of being authorized or accepted for the desired position.
Remember to keep important application details readily available, be patient during the process, and reach out to NPC helplines or officers for any specific inquiries or concerns.