Recently updated on July 3rd, 2023 at 07:22 am
Last Updated on July 3, 2023
AIICO Insurance is one of Nigeria’s leading insurance companies. The company has paid over N23 billion in claims with total assets worth N92 billion. AIICO Insurance is also an asset management and pension management company.
AIICO Insurance PLC Review
4.0 Koboline Rating
AIICO insurance gets 4 stars out of 5 for overall performance. AIICO is one of the oldest insurance companies in Nigeria and arguably the oldest. You can get all types of insurance products from AIICO and the insurance company seems to have a smooth claim filing process.
Ratings at Koboline are determined by taking into account pricing, discounts, ease of use/filing a claim, website transparency, customer reviews, and complaint data from social media.
What does AIICO Insurance do?
AIICO insurance offers insurance products like life assurance and annuity, General insurance, special risks, and Health insurance. The company services a diversified client base, that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals in Nigeria.
Insurance Products from AIICO Insurance
AIICO Insurance has a wide range of insurance products that it offers to Nigerians.
Here is a list of Insurance products you can purchase from AIICO Insurance.
The Life insurance plans from AIICO Insurance are:
- Life Annuity plan: AIICO Insurance’s life annuity plan protects you against the possibility of outliving your financial resources in retirement. This plan also provides a lump sum benefit in case of the policyholder’s death.
- Moneywise Life assurance plan: AIICO Insurance MoneyWise life assurance policy caters to the welfare of named beneficiaries in the event of the death of the insured within the duration of the policy.
- Corporate savings plan: A unique savings plan by AIICO insurance that offers financial protection including life insurance coverage which is payable in the event of your death within the policy.
- Group Life Assurance Plan: AIIICO’s Group life assurance plan is a long-termed insurance plan that an employer provides to its staff. It is also called death in service benefit. If you die, This plan pays out a lump sum to your family or next of kin
- Other Life insurance plans that AIICO Insurance offers include; Education plan, Flexible endowment plan, Income investment plan, Life celebration plan, Mortgage protection plan, Term assurance plan and Three payment plan.
The General insurance plans from AIICO Insurance are:
- Auto Insurance
- Aviation Insurance & Travel Insurance
- Agriculture Insurance
- Boiler Insurance
- Bond Insurance
- Builders Liability
- Home Insurance & Burglary & House Breaking Insurance
- Cash-In-Transit Insurance & Goods-In-Transit Insurance
- Consequential Loss Insurance
- Contractor-All-Risk Insurance
- Electronic Equipment Policy
- Employer’s Liability
- Erection-All-Risk Insurance
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Fire & Burglary Insurance, Fire & Special Perils
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance & Machinery Loss of Profit Insurance
- Marine Cargo Insurance & Marine Hull & Machinery Insurance
- Occupiers Liability Insurance
- Oil and Gas
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Plant All-Risk Insurance
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability Insurance
- What do I need to get a quote from AIICO Insurance?
How do I File AIICO Insurance Claims?
You can file a claim through AIICO insurance online claim form. You can also send an email to AIICO insurance or call the company’s customer care.
AIICO Insurance Customer Care
AIICO insurance customer care is available by phone Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. You can call in on these numbers 01-279-2930 and 0700 AIIContact (0700 2442 6682 28).
You can also leave a message by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the meaning of AIICO Insurance?
AIICO means American International Insurance Company Limited.
How Reliable is AIICO Insurance?
AIICO is rated as one of the top three big Insurance businesses in Nigeria with the company listed on the Nigerian stock exchange.
Who owns AIICO?
AIICO is a public traded company on the Nigerian stock exchange.